- Because of limited budget and space, the library cannot provide all materials that are requested. Therefore, interlibrary loan is used to obtain from other libraries those materials that are beyond the scope of this library’s collection.
- Patrons requesting interlibrary loan will be charged a $3.00 ILL fee for books and movies. It will be the responsibility of the patron for any loss or damaged ILL material.
- In return for utilizing the interlibrary loan to satisfy the needs of our patrons, the Hartley Public Library agrees to lend its materials to other libraries through the same interlibrary loan network, and to make an effort to have its current holdings listed in SILO that is accessible by other libraries throughout the state.
In the event that you need to place an interlibrary loan to obtain materials from other libraries you may call or stop into the library and give the following information:
- Format - Book, audio cd or video dvd
The Patron will be responsible for:
- Interlibrary loan fees - $3.00 for books and movies. Materials are due if there is a fee depending on how long the material can be kept.